I aim to promote the interests of Tasmanian's, conscious of the rights of each person, the importance of every community and our place in the connected world.
Current campaigns I am working on include:
- Tasmanian Infrastructure needs - including Cradle Mountain upgrades, Hobart Ferries and Hobart Light Rail
- Bringing Australian Federal Police back to Hobart Airport
- An Australian Modern Slavery Act - I am committed to the abolition of slavery in all its forms. My participation in the public hearings of the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade’s Inquiry into Establishing a Modern Slavery Act in Australia brought home to me the significance of this issue, and the importance of a victim centred approach to the eradication of modern slavery.
- Marriage Equality
- Medicinal cannabis and drug law reform
- The humanitarian emergency on Manus Island and the Rohingya Refugee Crisis in Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Promoting renewable energy and stopping the Adani mine
- Supporting the United Nations and international nuclear disarmament
- Australian Republic Movement
These issues change - check back in for further information.
If you have an issue that you are concerned about or want more detail on you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.