Parliamentary committees investigate specific matters of policy or government administration or performance.
Committees provide an opportunity for organisations and individuals to participate in policy making and to have their views placed on the public record and considered as part of the decision-making process.General information on committees is available here.
Senator Singh is currently a member of the following committees:
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Law Enforcement
- Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
- Senate Standing Committees on Finance and Public Administration References Committee
- Senate Standing Committee of Privileges
- Senate Standing Committee on Senate Regulations and Ordinances
- Senate Standing Committees on Community Affairs
- Senate select Committee on Strengthening Multiculturalism
- Senate Select Committee on the future of public interest journalism